Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time RP Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recreating the game of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time into multiplayer roleplay with Torque 3D game engine.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DLCCorrupt
Admin
DLCCorrupt

Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!) Empty
PostSubject: Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!)   Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:22 am

Link: Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!)

The first official Demo released for the new month August! For the Public. Hyrule Field & Hylia Lake completed! Play with friends online or by yourself! Everything you see here is not official, texture models, and other things might change as the project evolves. hide detail -

Note:

* Stand-Alone File
* Demo Torque 3D so ignore buying.
* Play with friends!
* 2 days to finish Hylia Lake! (Soon others will be done!)

Readme from downloaded file:

Installation

1. If you don't have the newest Direct X or not sure, click and install "Install First!".It will check your computer to see if it needs to be updated.
2. Click and install "Oot RP BETA". Click next, next, then click install.(Make sure shortcut enabled.)

NOTE! VERY IMPORTANT!!!

1. If the game doesn't play after installation, click the ICON on your desktop and click
2. "BROWSE". A window will pop up and double click on the icon with the word "OOT RP"

(RED ICON)

Uninstallation

1. Go to programs and files from the start menu and scroll down until you find "Oot RP BETA" Open the folder and click the uninstall.

OR

2. Go into the Oot RP main directory and delete all its contents.

Still have problems?

Help can be found at OotRP Moddb or OotRP Forum
THANK YOU AND ENJOY!

Credits to Nintendo.[i]
Back to top Go down
https://ootrp.board-directory.net
Bolero_of_Fire
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!)   Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:59 pm

I am still amazed by all you have done but I would like to mention a few other problems.

1. They are many walls that you can climb. You just keep running and you go up.

2. The Ladder by Lake Hylia isn't complete. You go up but it won't let you go to the top. I
have to blast myself with a gun to do so, and I doubt you will habe guns on the release date.

3. Some times when you start the game you end up on high places such as on top of the tree
in the center of Lake Hylia and you can see the areas outside of the map which are clouds.
Back to top Go down
DLCCorrupt
Admin
DLCCorrupt

PostSubject: Thx   Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:06 pm

I'm already aware of the problem, if you don like being to high while being spawn, I'll fix that after September. I hate the wall problem so that's going to take a while.

I made you a primary member because i'm wondering if your interested in BETA TESTING cheers ! You point out every little individual problem I found and more, & you can be of a great help.
What do you say? Interested?
Back to top Go down
Bolero_of_Fire
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!)   Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:57 pm

I would love to Beta test. I would be greay to take part of this amazing project.
You've spent so little time on this and yet you've already got more then Zelda World.

I've also been thinking about something this whole day. You know the tunnel that
connects Lake Hylia with Zora's Domain, do you know a way that it will warp you
there or will you go make it a long tunnel of water?
Back to top Go down
Bolero_of_Fire
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!)   Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Sorry about the spelling mistakes above. I suppose I got a bit to excited about this project.
Back to top Go down
DLCCorrupt
Admin
DLCCorrupt

PostSubject: Set up.   Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Ok, i'll set you up as a demo tester later, & give you the downloads (Maybe tomorrow or after tomorrow) I have two new maps worked that needs to be tested, death mountain (wip as i speak) and Kakariko Village (finished 2day! cheers ). I hope you have high speed interent, you'll be downloading files over and over. Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bolero_of_Fire
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!)   Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:56 pm

I do have fast internet. I just don't get why Zelda World dosn't have as much as you and they
are planning to do MM. They need to move faster. You have proved with a lot of deditcation
something amazing can happen. I'll be ready tomorrow to test them out.
Back to top Go down
DLCCorrupt
Admin
DLCCorrupt

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!)   Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 am

Ok, the beta test headquarters is in the beta test forum. You first beta test file is here with instructions.

Link: Beta Test 1

Quote :
I've also been thinking about something this whole day. You know the tunnel that
connects Lake Hylia with Zora's Domain, do you know a way that it will warp you
there or will you go make it a long tunnel of water?

Sorry I forgot to respond. A warp would be better. So warp.
Back to top Go down
epicgamerzx

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!)   Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:12 pm

i have to say everything u did so far is amazing.Surpassed zelda worlds(they abandoned the project).I have a question tho.How come there is no more download?it says it got taken down from moddb.well keep up the great work ill keep supporting you!!

by the way.Are u making this by yourself or do u have friends who help you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!)   Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zelda: Oot RP DEMO August (Public Release!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time RP Game :: Oot RP (Game) :: Demo-
Jump to: